Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Multiple Exposure Diptych and Triptych

Here are my attempts at multiple exposure portraits. My first intention wasn't to solely use nature shots combined with the portraits, but they seemed to create the most interesting images. This also allowed me to easily put together the diptych and triptych, because the natural elements unified the photos. It was definitely challenging doing the double exposures in camera, as I couldn't quite remember which images I had shot previously, and thus I was unsure of which portraits would be matched with which backgrounds after the roll was fully shot. After I printed the images, I used copper toner to give them a warmer look. Unfortunately the pictures I took of my prints aren't the best quality,so you can't really see the toning. My apologies. 



These two images were matted as a diptych




These three images were matted as a triptych 

No comments:

Post a Comment